Nov 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving


I'm thankful today!

Thankful to my Savior for His dearly-bought Salvation...thankful for sons and family...thankful for good friends and fellow-servants...thankful for supporters of what we're trying to do for and with God. Thankful for the great privilege of being allowed to serve Him as a foreign missionary.

Thankful for a promise made to me during West Coast Conference by a God Who never fails.

Thankful for our Blessed Hope! Thankful that it's almost over...that the last bend appears to have been rounded...that the finish line is in view. Soon and very soon!

Happy Thanksgiving to all; may you be truly and richly blessed.

6 comments:

  1. There is so much to be thankful for! God is good!
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks! (Hope yours was as good!). Baco y Vaca after a long absence...

      And God is truly good, and His mercy endures forever!

      Delete
  2. Thankful with you and for you, my friend. It is good to be a servant in His field. God is indeed faithful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thankful for you, as well...good and true friends are often hard to come by. God has truly blessed me with good friends.

      And you were a very helpful, true friend, as well, during my Stateside jaunt! Thanks a million.

      Delete
    2. I can't thank Him enough for all His goodness…He has been so good to me and my family. Still praying for you Brother and yes hold on to that promise, it will come to pass! Hope your Thanksgiving was good; hopefully it wasn’t Mr. Cuy on your plate  mine was eventful but had a great outcome. Lord Bless You!!!

      Delete
    3. Mr. Cuy lived to see another day. :) God is good, indeed! Glad your Thanksgiving was blessed, and thank you for your prayers.

      Delete