Feb 10, 2015

Missionaries



"If God calls you to be a missionary, don't stoop to be a king." ––Wesley Deuwell

There can be no greater privilege in this world than to share the only saving message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with someone who might otherwise never know.


We must face it: the Message of the Gospel, as found in Acts 2:37-39, is the only message that offers hope to a sin-enslaved world. Nothing else will take away sin! Nothing else will give hope beyond this life.


If that be so – and it is – then ours is not just an honor: it is a duty. We must tell them.



"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost" ––2 Corinthians 4:3

It is my privilege to serve God in the country of Peru and beyond. This blog will share some of what we're blessed to be a part of, as well as plans and projects for the future. God is doing some exciting things!

It is this missionary's earnest desire that this life be consumed with one purpose, expressed in the title of this blog:



"That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations." ––Psalm 67:2

As Jim Elliott wrote, "God, I pray Thee, light these idle sticks of my life and may I burn for Thee. Consume my life, my God, for it is Thine. I seek not a long life, but a full one, like You, Lord Jesus." That is truly my desire.

There is a place for you, too. If you have obeyed His gospel, You are a part of His plan.


Are you willing to be used of Him? Consumed for Him?


Come along, then. Perhaps you'll hear Him directing you as we journey together.





No comments:

Post a Comment